bosswin168 slot gacor 2023
situs slot online
slot online
situs judi online
boswin168 slot online
agen slot bosswin168
bosswin168
bosswin168
slot bosswin168
mabar69
mabar69 slot online
mabar69 slot online
ronin86
ronin86
ronin86
ronin86
ronin86
ronin86
ronin86
ronin86
cocol77
ronin86
cocol77
cocol77
https://wowcamera.info/
mabar69
mahjong69
mahjong69
mahjong69
mabar69
master38
master38
MASTER38 MASTER38 MASTER38 MASTER38 BOSSWIN168 BOSSWIN168 BOSSWIN168 BOSSWIN168 BOSSWIN168 COCOL88 COCOL88 COCOL88 COCOL88 MABAR69 MABAR69 MABAR69 MABAR69 MABAR69 MABAR69 MABAR69 MAHJONG69 MAHJONG69 MAHJONG69 MAHJONG69 RONIN86 RONIN86 RONIN86 RONIN86 RONIN86 RONIN86 RONIN86 RONIN86 ZONA69 ZONA69 ZONA69 NOBAR69 ROYAL38 ROYAL38 ROYAL38 ROYAL38 ROYAL38 ROYAL38 ROYAL38 ROYAL38
SLOT GACOR HARI INI SLOT GACOR HARI INI
BOSSWIN168 BOSSWIN168
BARON69
COCOL88
MAX69 MAX69 MAX69
COCOL88 COCOL88 LOGIN BARON69 RONIN86 DINASTI168 RONIN86 RONIN86 RONIN86 RONIN86 MABAR69 COCOL88 BWTOTO BWTOTO BWTOTO BWTOTO BWTOTO LAMBO69 LAMBO69 LAMBO69
ronin86
bwtoto
bwtoto
bwtoto
master38

Sydney dad allegedly confessed to killing newborn son, jury hears

Sydney dad allegedly confessed to killing newborn son, jury hears
0 0
Read Time:3 Minute, 27 Second

A father allegedly confessed to killing his nine-week-old son hours after the boy was found limp and unresponsive in his arms.

The Sydney man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, is facing trial after his wife left him alone with the child for 15 minutes and returned home to find the boy in need of serious medical attention.

“She saw the accused standing at the door holding (the baby) in his arms,” crown prosecutor Sally Traynor said.

Watch the latest news and stream for free on 7plus >>

“The baby was floppy, pale and his eyes were staring up.”

In front of a NSW Supreme Court jury, the man pleaded not guilty to murder and the alternative charge of manslaughter.

Cruel twist after woman killed in wedding bus crash: ‘Tragic irony’

Heartbreaking final photos of ‘best friends’ killed in crash

The accused and his wife are Afghan nationals who were living together in a two-bedroom apartment after an arranged marriage when the tragedy occurred on June 27, 2020.

The wife, who also cannot be identified, left her son in the care of her husband to visit a nearby doctor for a blood sugar test, required because she had been diagnosed with gestational diabetes while pregnant.

She realised she had left her mobile phone at home and returned to find her husband distressed and the baby in critical condition, the jury heard.

Neighbours were called and the family driven to a local hospital where the young child was resuscitated.

“I killed my kid,” the man allegedly said in English soon after they arrived at the hospital.

Traynor said police body-worn footage would be shown to the jury showing the alleged confession.

However, the exact words he uttered are disputed by the man and his legal team.

While the infant was revived, his condition did not improve and doctors recommended that life support be turned off on July 20. The boy died later that night.

In a later phone call made after the death and recorded by police, the man’s wife allegedly accused him of frequently shaking the baby, saying he had done so every hour, causing the child to scream.

“You’ll kill him, you’ll kill him, you’ll kill him,” she said in the Afghan dialect of Dari.

The man’s wife allegedly told her brother she wanted to separate from her husband years before but hadn’t been allowed to because of his reputation.

Medical examinations showed excessive bleeding in the space between the child’s brain and skull, a shrinking of his brain caused by decreased blood flow, and numerous haemorrhages on his retinas.

Cause of death was determined to be due to complications from a head injury.

Traynor said medical experts agreed these injuries were likely caused by “shaken baby syndrome” from an event occurring within 48 hours of the infant being admitted to hospital, and were unlikely to be the result of a fall.

One expert would say the child’s brain experienced “significant rotational force” within the skull while another would say the symptoms emerged from a “non-accidental head injury,” jurors were told.

The husband’s barrister Nathan Steel told jurors his client did not dispute his son was injured, but denied that he was the one responsible.

“There are issues in this trial as to who may have caused those injuries, and how and why they were caused,” he said.

One possibility was that the infant could have fallen or been dropped, both of which would not have been intentional, Steel said.

There was also doubt as to the timing of the injuries, the jury heard, as they could have happened days or even weeks before the boy was taken to the emergency department.

The trial in front of Justice Helen Wilson continues on Thursday.

Zoo comes clean over wild claims its bears are just humans in costume

Man spends more than $20,000 to ‘become a dog’

If you’d like to view this content, please adjust your Cookie Settings.

To find out more about how we use cookies, please see our Cookie Guide.

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %
COCOL88 GACOR77 RECEH88 NGASO77 TANGO77 PASUKAN88 MEWAHBET MANTUL138 EPICWIN138 WORTEL21 WORTEL21 WORTEL21 WORTEL21 WORTEL21